Saturday, January 27, 2007

Hola...

Sometimes I like to talk to you this way. I mean, of course you would listen to me if I called you directly, or even sent you an email. But sometimes, I dont know, I get sick of the new tabs, new windows and different account for blog, e-mail, networks etc. If I could do all with one explorer, whether mozilla, opera or microsoft, I would choose this. Yes. More Likely.

And it makes things more interesting, you see. Isn't it fun to look at somebody from the corner of your eye for a change rather than staring directly? But of course, if you tried that all the time, you could turn cross-eyed...then, it surely wouldn't be interesting anymore...

I was just wondering about the movie "Guru". I can't decide whether to praise Abhishek's acting or notice his resemblances to Ratan Tata!

My days are spent in a suspended waiting condition. I'm becoming a couch-potato. It's sickening. You should really see Cyrus's spoof on Simi Garewaal, mocked as Semi Girebaal...It's hilarious to the point of being ridiculous...or vice versa...whichever.

I'm not being able to read books at the pace I should, now that I have so much time to spend in solitude...It's always been that way.

I hate BSS! What does he think of himself? He thinks he can get away with such petty crime? He neither has quality nor grace. Neither honesty nor intelligence. And surely has zero personality. He is disillusioned into thinking he has a penis but I'm sure he has an ass stuck up just there, I'm NOT sorry to say that...His age doesn't/shouldn't call for any respect, cos' he has no self-respect either...I'll barge into his Bank one day, and tell everybody what he did for 200 rupees...I would even spend 300 taka just to make him feel bad...Reminds me of "The Mummy":

Eveline: I would pay 100 pounds to save this man's life...
Egyptian Jailor: Madam, I would pay 100 pounds just to see him hanged!

My keyboard isn't working...the key for letter A isn't working...So am having to type these in some other comp...

I don't want this visa anymore now. I really don't...I want to know what you saw in the last CD of the Woodstock video...

8 comments:

DOOMED DOCTOR said...

Its nice 2 see some1 giving a genuine account of herself,keep it up!

DOOMED DOCTOR said...

thanx for motivating the fading fire of doomed doctor.U must have an idea bout the mundane chains that are always somewhere to limit ur thoughts,and i have to unbreak too many at the moment.

.....but the freedom we have inside the place called "skull" definitely transcends all the materialistic life forced on us.

it will be great to have some esoteric conversation with a rhetorician like u who loves BIOLOGY!.....just dont know wen

Delphic Oracle said...

well, u cud add me in ur yahoo messenger....my id is there in my profile...

Anto Gladwin said...

hey, hi fi woman, i appreciate your attempt, effort and near perfection in your site.

DOOMED DOCTOR said...

what in the world,the writer of this blog needs to have a new post here!

kaal boishakhi said...

haha...i saw the simi spot in the winter. it was the SHIT!!!

Unknown said...

Delightfully random..it's an interesting account one one's thought process..
"Isn't it fun to look at somebody from the corner of your eye for a change rather than staring directly?"

"I was just wondering about the movie "Guru". I can't decide whether to praise Abhishek's acting or notice his resemblances to Ratan Tata!"

"My keyboard isn't working...the key for letter A isn't working...So am having to type these in some other comp..."

Reminds me of a story from the Mahabaharata

Yakha: What is fleeter than the wind?
Yudhishthir: Human mind.

Delphic Oracle said...

hey amber, it looks like u havent publicly shared ur profile...